Feta and Tomato Creased Phyllo Cheese Pie (Patsavouropita) 🙂.
You can cook Feta and Tomato Creased Phyllo Cheese Pie (Patsavouropita) 🙂 using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Feta and Tomato Creased Phyllo Cheese Pie (Patsavouropita) 🙂
- It’s 1 package of Phyllo Sheets.
- You need 1 of kilo Feta Cheese.
- It’s 4 of Tomatoes chopped into cubes.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Semolina.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Oregano (optional).
Feta and Tomato Creased Phyllo Cheese Pie (Patsavouropita) 🙂 instructions
- Add eggs and salt into a bowl..
- Whisk eggs until light and fluffy..
- Add in the Semolina, baking soda and mix..
- Toss in the cheese, milk, pepper, oregano continue stirring the ingredients together..
- Have the tomatoes cubed..
- In a oil brushed baking pan, take one phyllo sheet and crease it to one side of the pan, continue to do this for 6 phyllo sheets..
- Add in 1 tablespoon of Olive oil, add cheese mixture and top with tomatoes. Continue with the next 6 sheets of Phyllo by creasing each sheet one next to the other. Add cheese mix and top with tomatoes..
- Continue until you have finished with the last creashed phyllo sheets..drizzle olive oil and just a few drops of water. Use a sharp knife to make a few small holes into the pie before popping it into a pre-heated oven. Bake at 180 degrees for 1 hour or until phyllo is golden brown. Kali Orexi!!!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.