Garlic Butter Steak, Crunchy Potatoes & Vegetables!.
You can cook Garlic Butter Steak, Crunchy Potatoes & Vegetables! using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Steak, Crunchy Potatoes & Vegetables!
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 3 medium of Carrots.
- You need 3 of Corn Cobs.
- You need 400 grams of Frozen Peas.
- You need 5 large of Potatoes cubed.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chives.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 250 grams of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 3 large of Rump Steak.
Garlic Butter Steak, Crunchy Potatoes & Vegetables! step by step
- 1- Slice Carrots & Add Corn Cobbs, frozen Peas & Carrots To steamer or pot & cook for 15-20 minutes or until cooked..
- 2- Preheat deep fryer to hot chips setting or fairly high. Whilst heating up, Season Cubed potatoes with chives & salt. Once the fryer is hot Add potatoes & cook until golden Brown..
- 3- Heat Pan & cook Steak Until Desired. Whilst steak is cooking mix Garlic & Softened butter until smooth, scoop in to 3 separate ball piles & put in the freezer to firm until the steaks are ready..
- 4- When Everything is cooked serve & Add a scoop of garlic butter on each steak..
- 5- Sit Back & Enjoy :).
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.