Venison Chili Pasta.
You can have Venison Chili Pasta using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Venison Chili Pasta
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 pounds of ground venison (can sub ground turkey or beef).
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of flour (can be gluten free).
- You need 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- It’s 2 cans of Bushs Chili beans (drained).
- It’s 1 can of whole kernel corn (drained).
- It’s 1 can of Rotel (or diced tomatoes).
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 12 oz of box of macaroni elbows (can be gluten free).
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion (diced).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic (minced or chopped).
- You need of Brown sugar and Siracha sauce (to taste).
Venison Chili Pasta instructions
- Add oil to a large skillet or pot and turn heat to medium high..
- Add venison, onion and garlic to the pot and brown thoroughly. Break up the meat as it browns into small pieces..
- Add the flour and chili powder. Stir into mixture..
- Add the Rotel, tomato sauce, chicken stock, chili beans and corn. Stir for several minutes to mix well. Keep stirring until it reaches a slow boil..
- Add the macaroni noodles and continue stirring until reaching a boil again. At this point, reduce heat to low, cover pot, and simmer for 13-15 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- When pasta is tender, add cheese and stir in till melted..
- Possible garnishes: Sour cream, Chives, Cilantro, Chopped green onions, Jalapeños, Parsley, Scallions, Tortilla strips.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.