Crunchy Chocolate Icebox Cookies.
You can cook Crunchy Chocolate Icebox Cookies using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Chocolate Icebox Cookies
- It’s 50 grams of Butter.
- You need 25 grams of Sugar (I recommend powdered sugar).
- You need 1 tsp of Heavy cream or coffee creamer (optional).
- It’s 20 grams of Almond flour.
- Prepare 70 grams of Flour.
- You need 5 grams of Cocoa powder.
Crunchy Chocolate Icebox Cookies step by step
- Cream the butter and sugar into a bowl until pale and thick..
- Add the heavy cream and mix. Since it's just a small amount, it won't separate..
- Add the sifted flour, cocoa, and almond flour to Step 2 and mix in a cutting motion..
- When the batter begins to stick to the bowl, gather it all into one lump..
- Separate the batter into halves and form 2 cylinders with a diameter of 2 cm. Wrap them up and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Adjust the shape and leave in the freezer for 30 minutes. Cut pieces to a width of 7 mm and bake in a oven at 160°C for 13 minutes. Then they're done..
- Note: The chocolate chip cookies on the right in the picture were made by breaking up 1 bar of chocolate and mixing with black cocoa powder..
- When cutting the chocolate chip batter, they can easily crumble, so use a knife warmed with hot water or heat and then slice..
- Maple Shortbread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144166-easy-maple-sable-cookies.
- Matcha Shortbread. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144183-simple-sesame-scented-matcha-shortbread.
- Kinako Soybean Flour Shortbread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144167-easy-aromatic-kinako-shortbread-cookies.
- Cherry Blossom Cookies https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144200-cherry-blossom-scented-icebox-cookies.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.