Crunchy Roast Potatoes.
You can cook Crunchy Roast Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Roast Potatoes
- You need 1 dozen of small potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of black cracked pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tumeric.
- You need 2 tsp of dry coriander/cilantro flakes.
Crunchy Roast Potatoes instructions
- Boil potatoes til tender in salted water..
- Tip into collender,let steam to dry out.Give them a shake to rough up out side..
- Put oil and butter in fry pan heat.Its hot enough when you drop a crumb of potatoe in and it sizzles..
- Sprinkle corriander,pepper,sea salt and tumeric over potatoes.They start to crisp as you spoon the oil and butter over them.Or just roll them in it..
- You can add more oil and butter if you need it..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.