Boston Cream Cupcakes.
You can have Boston Cream Cupcakes using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Boston Cream Cupcakes
- You need 1 box of butter cake mix and ingredients on box.
- You need 1 box of vanilla pudding and ingredients on box.
- You need 1 can of milk chocolate frosting.
Boston Cream Cupcakes step by step
- Prepare pudding as directed. Place in refrigerator..
- Prepare cupcakes with cake mix as directed..
- Cool cupcakes completely..
- Poke a hole in center of each cupcake with the end of a wooden spoon..
- Using a pastry bag or Ziploc bag with end cut off and filled with pudding, push tip into hole and put very slight pressure on the bag. Stop when you start to see pudding at the top of the hole..
- Frost cupcakes..
- These must be kept refrigerated since they contain pudding. Enjoy!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.