You can have cioppino using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of cioppino
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced galic.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped green onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 can of italian diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth.
- It’s 3/4 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 can of chopped clams undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of lump crab meat.
- Prepare 1 lb of uncooked small shrimp.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- heat oil in soup pot on med.
- add onion, green onion, parsley, salt, and black pepper.
- cook on med heat til onion is clear.
- add garlic and cook until golden.
- add white wine, tomatoes, chicken broth, and juice from the clams.
- add all seasonings to taste.
- simmer half hour.
- add seafood and simmer until shrimp turns pink.
- serve hot with warm crusty bread.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.