Tasty Dutch Crunchy Spiced Cookies (Kruidnoten).
You can cook Tasty Dutch Crunchy Spiced Cookies (Kruidnoten) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tasty Dutch Crunchy Spiced Cookies (Kruidnoten)
- Prepare 125 g of Self Raising Flour(you can substitute 120g plain flour with 5g baking powder).
- You need 65 g of brown sugar.
- You need 50 g of cold unsalted butter (cut in cubes).
- Prepare 1 tbs of pumpkin spice.
- Prepare 60 ml of cold milk.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Tasty Dutch Crunchy Spiced Cookies (Kruidnoten) step by step
- Preheat the oven at 170oC. Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside..
- Mix dried ingredients: flour, pumpkin spice, salt, sugar. Add butter & using your fingers, make a crumbly dough. Make a hole in the middle of the flour, add milk. Quickly knead the crumble into a pliable dough and form into a ball. Place the balls on your prepared baking tray..
- Bake for 15- 20 minutes. Leave to cool & enjoy!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.