Zucchini & Cherry Tomatoes Quiche.
You can cook Zucchini & Cherry Tomatoes Quiche using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini & Cherry Tomatoes Quiche
- You need 1 of tart or pie dough (find a recipe in my page or buy pre-made at supermarket).
- Prepare 250 g of Zucchini, sliced or diced large.
- Prepare 12 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need of 4 eggs.
- It’s 10 of basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare of 1/2 cup milk.
- Prepare 150 ml of sour cream.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green onion (or shallots).
- Prepare of 1/2 tsp herbs provenzal.
Zucchini & Cherry Tomatoes Quiche step by step
- Stirfry finely chopped garlic and halved cherry tomatoes in olive oil for 2 minutes. Reserve.
- Stirfry green onion for 2 minutes. Reserve.
- Pan-grill zucchini in high heat, 2 mins per side. Reserve.
- Pre- bake crust at 180 degrees Celsius (~8-10 mins, poke holes in the bottom with a fork before pre-baking).
- Whisk 4 eggs, add milk, sour cream, basil leaves, salt pepper, and all the reserved ingredients..
- Fill pre-baked crust with mixed ingredients, evenly distributing in crust. Bake at 180C for 50 mins..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.