Mike's Super Simple Side Cucumber Dill Salad.
You can have Mike's Super Simple Side Cucumber Dill Salad using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Super Simple Side Cucumber Dill Salad
- It’s of ● For The Cucumber Dill Salad.
- You need 1 Head of Crispy Lettuce [rough chopped].
- You need 1 of EX LG Garden Cucumber [thin sliced].
- You need 4 of English Cucumbers [thin sliced].
- Prepare 1 of LG Bunch Fresh Dill [minced – reserve half for dressing].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Thin Chopped Celery.
- Prepare 1 of LG Firm Tomato [rough chopped].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Green Onions [minced].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Radishes [sliced].
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Sweet Red Bell Pepper [small chop].
- You need 1/3 of Sweet Orange Bell Peppers [small chop].
- It’s of ● For The Dill Dressing.
- Prepare 1 Packet of Real Ranch Dressing [no subs].
- You need 1 Cup of Chilled Whole Milk.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Chilled Mayonnaise.
- You need of Dill Weed [half of your reserved].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of ● For The Sides.
- Prepare of Garlic Croutons.
Mike's Super Simple Side Cucumber Dill Salad step by step
- Here's all you'll need. Chop your vegetables and herbs. Then, make your simple dressing. Add 1/2 of your fresh dill and fresh ground black pepper to your dressing..
- Serve super chilled with crispy croutons. Garnish with fresh dill. Enjoy!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.