Crunchy Candied Dried Young Anchovies.
You can have Crunchy Candied Dried Young Anchovies using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Candied Dried Young Anchovies
- You need 60 grams of Dried young anchovies.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Raw cane sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sake.
- It’s 1 of White sesame seeds.
Crunchy Candied Dried Young Anchovies instructions
- Roast the dried young anchovies in a pan for a few minutes. Once crispy, add the sugar, mirin and soy sauce. Reduce the heat to low and continue to fry..
- Add sake and vegetable oil. Cook until the fish have absorbed all the seasoning liquid. Space out on a tray, sprinkle with white sesame seeds, and enjoy..
- I packed these candied dried young anchovies in my Osechi (New Year's feast) box..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.