You can have Pork Boil using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Boil
- Prepare 7-1/2 pound of Boston Butt pork roast bone in.
- It’s 1 cup of loose brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 quarts of water.
- It’s 1-1/4 cup of distilled white vinegar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of salt.
- Prepare As needed of water.
Pork Boil instructions
- In a large pot add the vinegar, pork, sugar and salt..
- Pour the water over the top and boil..
- About 1 hour cut the pork into big chunks. Leave some meat on the bone.
- Put everything back into the boiling liquids.
- Boil the pork till done if in the process of this the liquids get low just add water. I added about 1-1/2 quarts more during cooking..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.