Crispy Crunchy Potato Pretzel Sticks.
You can have Crispy Crunchy Potato Pretzel Sticks using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Crunchy Potato Pretzel Sticks
- You need 1 small of Potato.
- You need 60 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tablespoons Butter (or margarine).
- You need 1 tbsp of Soup stock granules.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Crispy Crunchy Potato Pretzel Sticks instructions
- With the skin still on the potato, wash it in water, wrap it in plastic wrap and microwave it for about 4-5 minutes. Once it has cooled, remove the skin and mash it up. If you want to, you can also remove the skin before you microwave it and then mash it up..
- Add the flour, butter, soup stock dissolved in a small amount of hot water, salt and pepper, and mix it well. At first it will appear crumbly but gradually it will start to look like this..
- Now put it in a plastic bag and press it out till it's about 2 – 3 mm thick. Afterwards, if you put it in the freezer for about 5 minutes, it is easier to cut..
- Next, cut the dough into about 2 – 3 mm wide strips and arrange them on a baking sheet so they do not touch..
- In a oven, cook them for about 10 minutes or so until they become a lightly toasted color. If they look like they are going to burn, cover them with aluminum foil. If you are using an oven, cook them at about 350℉ (180℃) to 400℉ (200℃) for about 15-20 minutes..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.