For Osechi Crunchy Pounded Burdock Root.
You can cook For Osechi Crunchy Pounded Burdock Root using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of For Osechi Crunchy Pounded Burdock Root
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 Burdock root.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ground sesame seeds.
- You need 3 tbsp of ◎Vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of ◎Mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◎Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ◎ Usukuchi soy sauce.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of ◎Dashi stock granules.
- It’s 1 dash of ◎Salt.
For Osechi Crunchy Pounded Burdock Root instructions
- Combine the ★-marked ingredients in a bowl. Scrape off the skin of the burdock root with the back of a knife. Cut into lengths that will fit into your bowl filled with the water and vinegar for soaking, then add. This should be done quickly, or the flesh will darken..
- Chop the burdock into 5 cm lengths, then quarter lengthwise. Put the -marked ingredients into a pot, cover with a lid, then bring to a boil on high heat. Add the burdock root, cover, bring to a boil once more, remove from heat after boiling for 3 minutes, then drain. The heat should be high each time..
- Add the burdock and the ◎ marked ingredients to the frying pan, then cook on high heat. Right before the liquid completely boils out, add the ground sesame seeds, gently toss, then serve..
- To enjoy a crisper texture, heat the ◎ marked ingredients before adding the burdock in Step 3..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.