Cheesesteak sloppy Joe's.
You can cook Cheesesteak sloppy Joe's using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesesteak sloppy Joe's
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1/2 c of beef broth.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worschire sauce.
- Prepare of Black pepper freshly ground.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 of hamburger buns.
- It’s 4 slices of provolone cheese.
Cheesesteak sloppy Joe's step by step
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat vegetable oil. Add onion and bell peppers and cook, stirring often, until softened, about 5 minutes..
- Stir in the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds, then add the beef. Cook until no longer pink, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain fat.
- Stir in beef broth, ketchup, brown sugar, and Worcestershire and season generously with salt and pepper. Simmer until most the liquid has reduced and the mixture is thick, 5 minutes..
- Top beef with provolone and cover skillet with a tight-fitting lid to melt, about 2 minutes..
- Remove from heat and serve cheesy ground beef mixture in hamburger buns. Serve warm..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.