Peanut Butter Freaks.
You can cook Peanut Butter Freaks using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Freaks
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of custard powder (sub with flour if you don't have this).
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of quick oats.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
Peanut Butter Freaks step by step
- Mix everything up.
- Roll mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Place in cookie sheet and flatten with fork.
- Bake 12 minutes at 350.
- Seriously, if you don't have custard powder, go out and get some. The one I use is made by Horne's. I add that stuff in many desserts..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.