Gluten free Fortune cookies.
You can have Gluten free Fortune cookies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten free Fortune cookies
- You need 3 tablespoons of butter, softened.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg white.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/3 cup of all-purpose gluten free flour.
Gluten free Fortune cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°. Write fortunes on small strips of paper (3-1/2×1/4-in.); set aside. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a pencil, draw two 3-1/2-in. circles on a sheet of parchment paper. Place paper, pencil mark down, on a baking sheet; set aside..
- In a small bowl, beat butter, sugar, egg white and vanilla. Add gluten free flour; mix well. Spread 1 tablespoon batter over each circle. Bake 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned..
- Slide parchment paper onto a work surface. Cover one cookie with a kitchen towel. Place a fortune in the center of the other cookie; loosen cookie from parchment paper with a thin spatula. Fold cookie in half over fortune strip so the edges meet; hold edges together for 3 seconds..
- Place center of cookie over the rim of a glass; gently press ends down to bend cookie in middle. Cool 1 minute before removing to a wire rack. Repeat with second cookie. If cookies become too cool to fold, return to oven to soften for 1 minute. Repeat with remaining batter and fortunes..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.