Crunchy & Slightly Sweet Cinnamon Cookies.
You can have Crunchy & Slightly Sweet Cinnamon Cookies using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy & Slightly Sweet Cinnamon Cookies
- It’s 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 20 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 30 grams of Salted butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk.
Crunchy & Slightly Sweet Cinnamon Cookies step by step
- Melt the butter in the microwave (about 20 seconds) and then mix in the sugar..
- Mix in the milk..
- Mix in the cinnamon. I love cinnamon, so I used 2 teaspoons..
- Add the flour and mix until no longer powdery, but don't over mix it. You don't need to sift the flour..
- It should look like this..
- Sandwich the dough between plastic wrap and roll out to 3-4 mm thickness. Cut out cookies with your preferred cookie cutters..
- Bake in an oven heated to 180°C for 20-25 minutes..
- All done!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.