Easy! Chewy, Crunchy, Juicy Squid.
You can cook Easy! Chewy, Crunchy, Juicy Squid using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy! Chewy, Crunchy, Juicy Squid
- You need 1 of Surume-ika (dried squid).
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 2 of Green peppers.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of A.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 50 ml of Sake.
- It’s 1 tsp of Japanese dashi stock powder (optional).
Easy! Chewy, Crunchy, Juicy Squid instructions
- After preparing the squid, cut into easy-to-eat pieces and pat dry. Sprinkle the garlic powder. Cut the onion into thin slices, then julienne the green peppers and carrots..
- Heat the sesame oil in a pan. Sprinkle the squid with katakuriko and fry until crisp..
- Remove the squid from the pan. Clean out the pan, then heat up some more sesame oil. Stir fry the vegetables..
- Return the squid to the pan and add the "A" seasonings. Mix together. Transfer to a plate and enjoy!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.