Peach Perfect (Cocktail).
You can have Peach Perfect (Cocktail) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peach Perfect (Cocktail)
- Prepare 30 ml of Shott Black Tea & Peach concentrates.
- You need 30 ml of Jinro Chamisul Korean Classic Soju (20.1% alcohol content).
- You need 100 ml of Schweppes Soda Water.
- Prepare 1 piece of large sphere ice cube.
- It’s 1 slice of peach.
Peach Perfect (Cocktail) step by step
- Pour 1 shot of black tea & peach concentrates and soju each into the cocktail shaker.
- Fill the cocktail shaker with 100ml of soda water.
- Make sure the cocktail shaker cap is tight and shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain into a champagne glass.
- Add in a piece of large sphere ice cube.
- Garnish the champagne glass with a slice of peace.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.