For Valentine's Day- Crispy Crunchy Truffles.
You can cook For Valentine's Day- Crispy Crunchy Truffles using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of For Valentine's Day- Crispy Crunchy Truffles
- It’s of For the milk chocolate truffles.
- Prepare 2 of bars Chocolate with crispy malt filling.
- It’s 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Diced almonds.
- It’s 1 of bar Milk chocolate.
- It’s of For the strawberry cream cheese truffles.
- You need 2 of bars Strawberry flavored chocolate with crispy malt filling.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 of Biscuits.
- It’s 1 of bar White chocolate.
- It’s 1 of Silver dragées.
For Valentine's Day- Crispy Crunchy Truffles step by step
- Let's start with the milk chocolate truffles… Chop up the malt-filled chocolate bars finely, put into a heatproof container, and microwave until melted..
- Mix until evenly dissolved, add the heavy cream and mix well..
- Add the diced almonds and mix again. Chill for 5 to 10 minutes until the mixture is of a consistency which can be formed easily..
- While the milk chocolate truffle mixture is chilling, make the strawberry cream cheese version. Have the cream cheese at room temperature..
- Chop up the strawberry chocolate bar in the same way, put into a heatproof container and microwave until melted..
- Add the cream cheese to the melted chocolate and mix well. Crush the biscuit and mix it in too. Chill in the refrigerator..
- Take out the milk chocolate truffle mix, scoop out bite sized portions using 2 spoons, and form into balls using plastic wrap..
- When all the mixture has been formed into balls, dip into milk chocolate that has been chopped finely and melted in the microwave. Put the dipped truffles on a plate that is lined with plastic wrap..
- Put the truffles in a clean bowl and roll them around until the surface is spiky. (If you have a mesh screen used for this purpose use that instead.).
- When the chocolate has hardened, put the truffles into paper cups to finish..
- Next, scoop and form the strawberry cream cheese truffles in the same way..
- Dip them into white chocolate that has been chopped and melted in the microwave. Take them out using two forks and leave them on a plastic wrap-lined plate until the chocolate has hardened..
- Decorate with silver dragées before the chocolate has set. Put into paper cups once set to finish..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.