You can cook Keto-ish Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto-ish Cheesecake
- It’s of Cheesecake Crust.
- It’s 120 g of digestive biscuits (without sugar).
- It’s 65 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Cheesecake Filling.
- It’s 265 g of cream cheese (1/2 Philadelphia and 1/2 Mascarpone).
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 55 g of erythritol.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon extract.
- It’s 40 g of flour.
Keto-ish Cheesecake step by step
- Crush the biscuits with a blender or chopper and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the melted butter and vanilla extract until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into a 6 inch pan and gently press down for an even crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix the eggs with the erythritol until the eggs double in size then add the cream cheese, lemon juice and lemon extract.
- Add the flour at the end and mix gently with a spatula.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the crust and bake for 45-55 minutes.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.