Crunchy Scrambled Egg Wontons.
You can cook Crunchy Scrambled Egg Wontons using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Scrambled Egg Wontons
- It’s 1 of wonton wrappers.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 of hotdog finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion powder.
- You need 1 of basil.
- It’s 1 of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 of shredded cheese.
Crunchy Scrambled Egg Wontons step by step
- cook the chopped hotdogs in oil until they brown a little.
- add eggs, salt, pepper, basil, onion salt, and scramble into the hotdogs. (Add seasonings to your own desired taste. I go light for my little ones).
- once scramble is done, remove from heat, and add shredded cheese.
- let the scramble cool for just a moment before you fill your wonton wraps. I like to remove the scramble from the hot pan to a cool bowl to speed up the cooling a bit.
- use small 1/2 spoonfuls of the scramble and begin filling and folding your wraps. Keep a bowl of water beside you. It's best to keep the wraps and your fingers moist so the wraps stay closed..
- heat oil in a frying pan. I like to make 5 wontons at a time so its easier to monitor and cook evenly. Once the oils nice and hot, add wontons. Immediately after adding to pan move them around for just a moment so the wonton doesn't get stuck to the pan. Once they start frying they won't stick, it's only when they 1st hit the pan..
- After a minute or 2, use thongs and turn your wontons over. Cook both side so they are nice and browned..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.