Bread Crust is Delicious! Crunchy Bite Size Rusk.
You can cook Bread Crust is Delicious! Crunchy Bite Size Rusk using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread Crust is Delicious! Crunchy Bite Size Rusk
- It’s 50 grams of ☆Granulated sugar.
- It’s 5 grams of ☆Katakuriko.
- Prepare 50 grams of Margarine (or butter).
- You need 5 grams of Condensed milk.
- It’s 2 grams of ☆ Skim milk powder (optional).
Bread Crust is Delicious! Crunchy Bite Size Rusk instructions
- Preparation: Mix the dry ingredients marked ☆ in a bowl..
- Cut the bread crusts into bite size pieces. Put them in a heat proof bowl and microwave for 1 minute at 600w. Stir the crusts with a spatula..
- Repeat the process of Step 2, three times. Adjust the duration of heating depending on the size and condition of the crusts. This is step is to dry the crusts..
- Can you see that the crusts have shrank compared to the photo on Step 2? When you stir them, you will feel the crunchy texture. Dry until the crusts are hard like this..
- Add the margarine while the crusts are still hot, and stir. Microwave for 1 minute at 600w, and mix the crusts and margarine well..
- Swirl in the condensed milk and mix. Add the dry ingredients you prepared at Step 1, and mix..
- Line the crusts on a baking tray, and bake in the oven at 150℃ for about 20 minutes until golden brown. It's done..
- These are very crunchy..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.