Crunchy Salad with Deep-Fried Yakisoba Noodles & Thick Soup.
You can cook Crunchy Salad with Deep-Fried Yakisoba Noodles & Thick Soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Salad with Deep-Fried Yakisoba Noodles & Thick Soup
- Prepare of ■ For the salad:.
- You need 1 packages of Deep-fried yakisoba noodles.
- It’s 1 of Dried wakame seaweed.
- It’s 1/4 of to 1/2 Onion.
- You need of ■ Soup.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Sesame oil.
Crunchy Salad with Deep-Fried Yakisoba Noodles & Thick Soup step by step
- Reconstitute the dried wakame seaweed by soaking in water, thinly slice the onions and soak them with the wakame..
- Transfer the deep-fried yakisoba noodles to a plate, then press down with the palm of your hand to break them up. Drain the seaweed and onions, then put them on top of the noodles. Sprinkle with sesame seeds to taste..
- Boil 600 ml water in a pot, then dissolve the seasoning packet that came with the noodles. When it thickens, add a whisked egg, salt, pepper, and sesame oil, then you're ready to eat..
- Pour your favorite dressing on the salad and eat up! Garnish the salad with corn or tuna. I put bean sprouts in my soup. Use your choice of vegetables..
- See a related recipe using wakame seaweed: "Wakame Seaweed Chawan-mushi (Savory Egg Custard). https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153086-wakame-seaweed-chawanmushi-egg-custard.
- Another related recipe using wakame seaweed: "No Need For Stir-Frying! Fried Rice in a Microwave". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153150-microwaved-fried-rice-with-wakame-seaweed.
- And this one: "Very Easy in a Microwave Miso Soup with Plenty of Wakame Seaweed". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149289-microwaved-miso-soup-with-plenty-of-wakame-seaweed.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.