Cheesy baked ziti. With a robustly flavored homemade tomato sauce (made with Italian sausage), ricotta and melty, bubbly mozzarella cheese, this is comfort food at its finest!↓. Baked Ziti is a classic Italian American comfort food of pasta baked with sausage, tomato sauce and all kinds of gooey, yummy cheeses. Baked Ziti is an American classic pasta bake made with a tomato based meat sauce similar Top with cheese then refrigerate or freeze, then bake when you want to serve it!
Our favorite baked ziti recipe is creamy and cheesy with a mixture of pasta, a five minute homemade sauce and four cheeses. Baked ziti is a popular casserole with ziti pasta and a Neapolitan-style tomato-based sauce characteristic of Italian-American cuisine. It is a form of pasta al forno. You can cook Cheesy baked ziti using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy baked ziti
- You need 24 oz of hunts four cheese sauce.
- You need 8 oz of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s 16 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 lb of ziti pasta.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Typically, the pasta is first boiled separately until it is nearly, but not completely, done. Baked Ziti is an easy, saucy, cheesy pasta casserole. All the great flavors of Lasagna, but simple to prepare and serve as a pasta bake. Three Cheese Baked Ziti that is bubbly and browned, extra creamy, extra saucy, and incredibly easy with NO RICOTTA!
Cheesy baked ziti step by step
- Brown hamburger in frying pan.
- As hamburger is browning, boil water and cook the pasta.
- Drain pasta once cooked. Leave pasta in cauldron..
- Add the cream cheese and sauce In the same sauce pan used for cooking pasta. Mix ingredients together until all the cheese is blended in..
- Once blended add in the browned hamburger.
- Add in pasta.
- Spreaf half of the pasta mixture into a 13×9 in casserole pan. Sprinkle half the mozzarella on top..
- Layer the remaining pasta and then sprinkle remianing mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Bake in the oven at 350°F for 20 minutes. -enjoy!.
Ricotta is the defining cheese of baked ziti and I can't imagine not using it. Easy baked ziti loaded with pasta, marinara, cheese and beef. There is something so comforting about taking a bite of warm, cheesy noodles covered in a flavorful sauce. Baked ziti is one of those super easy recipes the whole family will love. Ziti is cooked, then tossed with spaghetti sauce, ricotta and mozzarella cheeses.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.