Bread With Crunchy Crust from Rice Flour.
You can have Bread With Crunchy Crust from Rice Flour using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread With Crunchy Crust from Rice Flour
- You need 250 grams of 【287 grams】 Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 50 grams of 【57 grams】 Rice flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of 【34 grams】 Sugar (or sugar 20 g + condensed milk 15 g).
- You need 4 grams of 【4 grams】 Salt.
- You need 20 grams of 【23 grams】 Butter.
- Prepare 4 grams of 【4 grams】 Dry yeast.
- You need 1 of 【1】 ❤ Egg yolk.
- It’s 210 grams of 【240 grams】 ❤ Milk.
Bread With Crunchy Crust from Rice Flour step by step
- If the egg yolk is cold, warm it to the touch (about 37 ℃). Add the dry yeast to the specified location in the bread maker and add the other materials to the case. Let your bread maker take care of the first rise..
- After the first rise separate into 3 pieces, cover with plastic wrap and wet cloth, and let rest for 20 minutes..
- Stretch out into a rectangle. Fold the short ends into the center and roll it up from the end. Place in your pan..
- Use your oven's bread rising function to rise the dough a second time at 40℃ for 60-70 minutes..
- The specifics may change depending on the season and your oven. Basically have it expand to just under the top of the pan. If working under the【doesn't rise well】 ingredients then aim for about 65 minutes..
- Bake at 190℃ for 25 minutes and it's done..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.