Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce.
You can cook Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce
- You need 1-3 of # pork shoulder (Boston butt).
- You need 3 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 C of ketchup.
- You need 1/3 C of seasoned rice vinegar.
- You need 2/3 C of water.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of minced ginger.
Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce instructions
- Combine the brown sugar, coriander, garlic powder, chili powder and salt in a bowl. Rub this mixture all over the pork..
- Combine the ketchup, vinegar, water, 2 Tbsp Sriracha, and ginger in a slow cooker and add the pork. Turn to coat. Cook on high for 6 hours and turn to low for 1-2 hours more, until meat is tender. Remove the pork from cooker. Remove bones. Stir in the remaining 1 Tbsp Sriracha to the sauce in the cooker. Add the pork back in to the cooker and shred, mixing the sauce and meat well. Serve as sandwiches or however you want to eat it..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.