Chicken Breast stuffed with Soft Cheese and Garlic.
You can have Chicken Breast stuffed with Soft Cheese and Garlic using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast stuffed with Soft Cheese and Garlic
- You need 4 of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 6 small of Potatoes ( for boiling ).
- Prepare 60 grams of Cauliflower.
- You need 100 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Parsley.
- You need 140 grams of Soft Cheese ( philadelphia is nice ).
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic Crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 small of Onion Chopped Small.
- It’s of Kitchen string.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil, or Spray oil.
Chicken Breast stuffed with Soft Cheese and Garlic step by step
- Boil potatoes and cauliflower together. When boiled, add butter, parsley, and 2 crushed garlic cloves. Mash and set aside..
- While potatoes are boiling, mix together cream cheese, 1 crushed garlic clove and onion..
- Slice the Chicken Butterfly like this… better when they are half defrosted if using frozen. Then fill them with the soft cheese and onion mixture, and tie to keep together with string. Put on a baking tray, and bake on 150°C, or gas mark 4 for 20 – 30 mins. Oil spray the top of chicken, or rub a little olive oil on the top. You could also wrap in foil to bake on a higher heat. Uncover for the last 5 minutes. Serve with carrots and sweet peas..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.