AMIEs Ferrero COCOnut Cake.
You can have AMIEs Ferrero COCOnut Cake using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Ferrero COCOnut Cake
- Prepare of base.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of baking flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sifted sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of filling.
- Prepare 450 grams of cream cheese (Philadelphia).
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated coconut (coconut flakes).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of instant dry milk.
- You need 2/3 cup of crushed vanilla wafers.
- It’s of decoration.
- It’s 1 cup of grated coconut (coconut flakes).
AMIEs Ferrero COCOnut Cake instructions
- Heat the oven to 175ºC (350ºF). Grease and base line a 20cm springform cake tin. Beat the eggs and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl until pale and fluffy. Add the sugar, beating until fully incorporated into the mixture. Fold in the flour 1/3 at a time. Dont over mix..
- Transfer the mixture into the cake tin. Bake for 35 minutes, until golden brown and springy to the touch. Leave to cool in the tin and then place into a serving plate..
- To make the filling: mix together the cream cheese, butter and condensed milk, beating gradually. Fold in the coconut flakes and dry milk, mixing well until combined..
- Cut the cake into two or three layers horizontally. Spread filling to the layers, covering each layer with the crushed vanilla wafers. Stack the layers together, placing the last layer on top..
- Spread the remaining cream over the top and sides of the cake. Decorate with coconut flakes. I decorated the side of my cakes with my ferrero chocolate candies..
- Serve, share and enjoy its deliciousness with family and friends..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.