Crispy, Crunchy Poha.
You can have Crispy, Crunchy Poha using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy, Crunchy Poha
- Prepare 4 Cups of thick poha.
- Prepare 1 Cup of peanuts.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of roasted chana dal.
- You need 1/2 Cup of cashew nuts+ almonds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of raisins.
- You need 1/2 Cup of dry coconut slices.
- You need 12-13 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare as required of Oil to deep-fry.
- Prepare 5-6 of cloves.
- It’s 10-12 of whole black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of asafoetida.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of amchur powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Black salt.
Crispy, Crunchy Poha step by step
- In a mixer take all the spices and grind into fine powder. Take out in a bowl and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a kadhai or pan. Deep fry peanuts on medium flame, take out in a big Plate on absorbent paper..
- Deep fry dal till golden brown, take out then. Deep fry Coconut slices, curry leaves and raisins and take out in the plate..
- Take a small portion of poha and deep-fry. For this the oil must be sufficiently hot, not too hot. Take out fried poha in a big mixing bowl..
- Add fried mixture to fried poha. Combine well with ground masala powder..
- Crispy, crunchy, sweet and tangy poha is ready..
- Let it cool down and then store in an airtight container..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.