Egg Salad with some extras.
You can have Egg Salad with some extras using 22 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Salad with some extras
- Prepare of Eggs.
- It’s 8 of large eggs.
- Prepare 8 of Castelvetrano olives.
- Prepare 1 of large Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- You need To taste of kosher salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare of Pork Roast———————-.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced Boston Butt post roast.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground sage.
- Prepare To taste of Pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of Bacon and Bread————————-.
- You need 1/4 pound of Bacon 3 slices.
- Prepare 12 slices of white bread.
- It’s As needed of mayonnaise.
- You need As needed of dill pickle chips.
Egg Salad with some extras instructions
- Put the eggs into a pot add water just enough to cover them. Turn on the heat and get to boiling. Boil the eggs 10 minutes when it starts boiling..
- Peel the Cucumber and remove the seeds..
- Chop the olives after removing the pits..
- Grate the Cucumbers..
- Add salt and pepper to the Cucumber.
- Peel the onion and grate..
- Peel and chop the eggs..
- Add the dill weed, parsley, paprika, and garlic..
- Add the bacon to a pan then turn on the heat you get a flat crispy bacon slices this way. Also you can get about 1/3 of a cup of drippings you can save later..
- Turn as needed..
- Move to a plate it will continue to crisp up..
- Chop the bacon into bits..
- Add to the eggs..
- Add mustard then the mayonnaise. Mix well..
- Fry the pork butt. Season the pork..
- When done move to a plate let it rest..
- Chop the pork after it's rested 5 minutes..
- Mix well with the eggs..
- Add mayonnaise and pickles to the bread..
- Add the egg mixture.
- Top cut and serve I hope you enjoy!!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.