You can have Taco bake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco bake
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 packages of mild taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 packages of frito chips.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of mild salsa.
- It’s 1 packages of 8 inch tortilla wraps.
- You need 1 large of tomatoe diced.
- You need 1 cup of shredded lettace.
- You need 1 of sour cream.
- You need 2 packages of philadelphia shredded cheese with cream cheese.
- It’s 1 large of deep lasagna or disposible aluminum pan.
- Prepare 1 can of (optional) pinto beans drained and washed.
Taco bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef in large frying pan until no longer pink and drain..
- Follow directions on package of taco seasoning when ready set aside..
- grease the bottom and sides of pan.
- Take 2 tortilla wraps and place them in the bottom of the pan side by side they will over lap. Take 1/2 cup shredded cheese, 1 cup beef, 2 tablespoons of salsa, 2 tablespoons of beans and 1/2 cup crushed fritos layered on tortilla wraps..
- Repeat step 5 for additional 3 layers then place in oven for 30 mins..
- While in oven dice one large tomato and 1 cup shredded lettace set aside.
- Take out of oven top with cheese any remaining meat, crushed fritos lettace and tomatoes serve with salsa and sour cream. Enjoy.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.