Crunchy-Skinned Chicken Wings on the Grill.
You can cook Crunchy-Skinned Chicken Wings on the Grill using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy-Skinned Chicken Wings on the Grill
- You need 10 of Chicken wings – the midsection and the tip.
- Prepare 4 slice of Ginger.
- Prepare 2 of The green portion of Japanese leeks.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sake.
Crunchy-Skinned Chicken Wings on the Grill instructions
- Slice the chicken wings fron the joint to the end. Slice the ginger. ※There is more ginger and leek in this picture than you need by the way..
- Add the water and chicken wings to a deep frying pan and once the water is boiling, throw the water away. ※ Make sure to rinse away any excess scum..
- Add enough water to submerge the chicken to the frying pan from step 2, along with the cooking sake, leek and ginger. Boil the chicken in this mixture for 15 minutes until cooked through..
- Take out the chicken wings and season each side with salt and ground pepper. Place the chicken on the grill and grill each side until well browned..
- You can use the leftover liquid from step 3 to create a delicious and easy soup as well. Simply remove the leek and ginger, add in some grated garlic, salt and pepper, light soy sauce and a beaten egg. Once the egg becomes fluffy it's ready..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.