Stewed Pork Roast and Vegetables.
You can have Stewed Pork Roast and Vegetables using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stewed Pork Roast and Vegetables
- Prepare of Stew———————-.
- It’s 1 cup of lima beans frozen.
- You need 15 ounces of corn whole kernel.
- You need 2 pounds of Boston Butt Pork Roast bone in.
- It’s 2 cup of cooked rice with English peas.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped celery.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of yellow crooked-necked squash chopped.
- Prepare 15 ounce of can of Italian zucchini and tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced new potatoes white.
- You need 1 cup of sliced carrots.
- Prepare 2 quarts of water.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of oil.
- You need of Spices—————————–.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Herbs De Provence.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of kosher salt more if needed to taste.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground sage.
Stewed Pork Roast and Vegetables step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Sear the pork on all sides. Remove from the pan..
- To a 6 quart pot add the seared pork. Add half your water. Bring to a boil..
- Add all the spices..
- Add the rest of the water..
- Add the rest of the ingredients at the mid-way point..
- Let this cook on a simmer stirring occasionally for 3 hours..
- Remove the pork from the stew and take the meat off the bone. At the mid-way point..
- Throw away the bone and put the meat back into the stew..
- Check from time to time for liquids they may reduce too much..
- Taste the stew and adjust spices..
- When everything is incorporated let rest off heat for 20 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.