Jalapeno popper egg muffins.
You can have Jalapeno popper egg muffins using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno popper egg muffins
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- You need 1-2 of jalapeno peppers.
- It’s of Garlic and herb seasoning.
- It’s of Low fat cheese.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Plain Greek yogurt.
- It’s Can of sub garlic n herb seasoning for the following (to taste).
- Prepare 1-2 of whole garlic minced.
- It’s of Basil.
- Prepare of Thyme.
Jalapeno popper egg muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 400..
- Crack 4 eggs in bowl. Scramble well. Mix in seasoning, diced jalapenos, salt, and pepper..
- Spray muffin pan with non stick spray. Fill muffin cups half way with egg mixture. Top with low fat cheese. Bake 10-12 minutes or until eggs are cooked. Serve with Greek yogurt drizzled over top. If you wish to store these, be sure they are completely cooled prior. 4 eggs will make 6-8 muffins. Great for weekly meal prep!!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.