Crunchy Yummy Blueberry Bagels.
You can cook Crunchy Yummy Blueberry Bagels using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Yummy Blueberry Bagels
- It’s of ★For the dough.
- Prepare 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 10 grams of Raw cane sugar (Regular sugar is OK).
- It’s 5 grams of Honey.
- You need 90 grams of Milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 grams of Dried yeast.
- You need 15 grams of Dried blueberries.
- It’s of ★For Kettling.
- You need 500 ml of Water.
- Prepare 5 grams of Honey.
Crunchy Yummy Blueberry Bagels step by step
- Put all the ingredients for the dough into a bowl. Knead for 10 minutes, working it hard. The dough should be as soft as an earlobe. It is hard work, but keep it up!!.
- Once kneading is done, divide the dough into 3 balls. Cover them with a damp cloth. Let rest for 10 minutes..
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into 15cm rounds, making sure that the thickness is even..
- Start rolling the dough up. Be careful not to make it too loose or air will get in..
- Roll them back and forth,or stretch them like playing with clay. The rolls should be 20cm long. Flatten one side of the ends. Make each roll into a ring by covering the other end with the flattened end..
- Tightly close the seams. If they are loose, the rings will break while boiling. Let rise for 20 minutes..
- While the dough is rising, get ready for kettling. In a large skillet, bring water to a boil and add the honey (or sugar). This process adds a shine to the bagel when you bake it..
- Before the rising time is over, preheat the oven to 200℃ Start boiling the bagels once the oven is hot..
- Boil the bagels for 30 seconds on each side. Scoop up and dry the excess water with a paper towel and put them in the oven immediately. Bake for 20 minutes at 200℃.
- They're done. Fresh from the oven bagels are really yummy! The cooled bagels can be brought back to the freshly baked taste by toasting in a toaster oven..
- They have a lot of blueberries and are so yummy..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.