Chipped beef cheese ball.
You can have Chipped beef cheese ball using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chipped beef cheese ball
- Prepare 2 packages (8 ounces) of softened Philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried chives.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 (2 ounce) of package carl budding beef chopped up fine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of M.S.G. I don't add this anymore but my mom does.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of morton seasoned salt.
Chipped beef cheese ball step by step
- Mix everything all together mixing well. Roll into a ball and refrigerate over night and serve with crackers. I like town house crackers..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.