Lloyd's Batch Candied Bacon.
You can have Lloyd's Batch Candied Bacon using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lloyd's Batch Candied Bacon
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Lloyd's Batch Maple Syrup (sub 100% maple syrup).
- It’s 1/4 Cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 Tbl of Sp Sriracha Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbl of Sp Cracked Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 pound of thick cut bacon.
Lloyd's Batch Candied Bacon step by step
- Preheat Oven to 350°.
- Combine ingredients into a bowl and mix..
- Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and place cooling rack on tinfoil. Arrange bacon on rack to maximize space..
- Bake bacon for 10 minutes. Flip bacon and bake for an additional 5 minutes..
- Brush bacon on both sides with Lloyd's mixture. Bake bacon for 5 minutes. Repeat until mixture is gone..
- Bacon will become darker and stickier with every coat of glaze. Once the mixture is gone you'll want to continue baking for an additional 5-15 minutes, flipping it once to allow excess glaze to drip off..
- Allow bacon to cool for five minutes. Carefully remove the bacon off the cooling rack and transfer to a separate cooling area. Allow to cool for an additional 5-20 minutes. Serve immediately or foil and refrigerate for later. Can be stored for up to 2 weeks. Can be microwaved for a short time to return gloss to bacon..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.