Crispy and Crunchy Chicken with Onion & Salt Sauce.
You can have Crispy and Crunchy Chicken with Onion & Salt Sauce using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy and Crunchy Chicken with Onion & Salt Sauce
- Prepare 2 of Chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Grated garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of White section of Japanese leek.
- You need 2 tbsp of ●Sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ●Salt.
- It’s 1 of ●Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Sake.
Crispy and Crunchy Chicken with Onion & Salt Sauce instructions
- Prick the skin of the chicken thighs with a fork several times..
- Salt and pepper the skin and smear the meat side with grated garlic..
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and place the chicken with the skin side down..
- Before the meat starts to shrink put plenty of water into a pot and place it over the chicken. Cook the chicken over a medium heat for 5 minutes..
- Turn over the chicken. The skin is very crispy already! Put the weight on again and cook for a further 3 minutes..
- Chop the Japanese leek finely..
- Put 6 and ● seasonings in a dish and cover with cling film. Microwave it for 2 minutes to make the sauce. It's so easy..
- Transfer the chicken onto a serving dish and pour the onion & salt sauce over. Serve..
- (Bonus tip) Vegetable garnishes <Step1> Cut the carrot, asparagus and potatoes..
- <Step 2> Using the fat of the cooked chicken, shallow-fry the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper..
- (Bonus tip２) A stylish way to dish up. Serve with rice in a stylish dish like this..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.