You can have Pumpkin cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin cheesecake
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of crushed vanilla wafers.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of half and half or light cream.
- It’s 1 can of Pumpkin.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Pumpkin cheesecake instructions
- For crust, combine crumbs, the 1/3 cup sugar, and melted butter. Press on to bottom and about 2 inches up sides of an ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Bake in 325°F oven for 5 minutes; set aside.
- For filling, beat cream cheese, half and half, pumpkin, the 3/4 cup sugar, flour, the 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt with an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs, beating on low speed just until combined..
- Spoon filling into crust lined pan. Place springform pan in a shallow baking pan. Bake in 325°F oven for 1 hour or until center appears nearly set when gently shaken..
- Combine the sour cream, the 2 tablespoons of sugar, and half teaspoon vanilla extract; spread over cheesecake. Bake for 5 minutes more..
- Cool in springform pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Loosen crust from sides of pans with a thin blade knife or narrow spatula and cool 30 minutes more. Remove sides of pan cool one hour. Cover and chill at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours. To store cheesecake, cover thoroughly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 3 days..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.