Chicken and macaroni with "homemade"tomato sauce.
You can have Chicken and macaroni with "homemade"tomato sauce using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and macaroni with "homemade"tomato sauce
- You need 2 lbs of or 2 big chicken breast bones and skinless.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- You need 11/2 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) of can Pettit diced tomatoes no chilies (ls).
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can tomato sauce (Ls).
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of table season blend my Mrs. Dash.
- It’s 1 cup of Penne pasta.
- It’s of Notes.
- You need of ls- low sodium.
- You need of If you can't find season blend use Italian blend.
- It’s of ^it probably will be better that was all night had on hand.
- Prepare Can of substitute or add ingredients to you desire.
- Prepare of Doesn't have to be low sodium can sub for full if you want.
- It’s Can of use whatever pasta you want would not recommend spaghetti.
- It’s of ^ or anything like that. Any small pasta will do.
Chicken and macaroni with "homemade"tomato sauce step by step
- Cut chicken up in your bite size places. Cut to what you like. Cut onion..
- In one pit add 1 tbsp veg oil and 1 tbsp butter. Melt add onion cook till you can smell add garlic cook till you can smell it add chicken cook till it turns white about 5 min.
- Add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and seasoning stir. Let come to a boil. Add pasta and cook to instructed time usually between 8- 10 min..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.