Oreo cake (my style). I whipped up my moistest cake (is there a synonym for moist because I am NOT a fan of the word but am constantly forced to use it ?) and folded in chopped Oreos. Oreo ChocolateTruffle Cake,With Easy Oreo Cream frosting,Chocolate cake eggless and without oven. My Favorite White and Dark Chocolate Cake Decorating Ideas
Privacy Terms Interest-Based Ads Copyright Do Not Sell My Personal Information Sitemap. Six decadent layers of Oreo cake, Oreo buttercream, and a dark chocolate ganache. Perfect for the cookies and cream lover in your life! You can have Oreo cake (my style) using 9 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo cake (my style)
- You need 4 cup of of water.
- You need cup of 3/4 vegetable oil (peanut oil optional).
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need 2 of white frosting (any brand).
- Prepare 1 of pack of oreos.
- You need 2 of betty crocker cake mix (white).
- It’s 1/4 stick of of melted butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of of vanilla extract.
Good, because this cake is for you. So you might remember that last year I mentioned that the hubs and I were going to South Africa, both to visit his family and And celebrations call for cake. This Chocolate Oreo Cake is a fabulous celebration cake. Oreos have been one of my favorite cookies for probably forever.
Oreo cake (my style) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Add 2 boxes of (betty crocker) cake mix into a mixing bowl..
- Do As directed on the box adding double amount of eggs and water into the bowl.
- Add peanut oil or vegetable.
- Crumble half the pack of oreos and mix into the batter.
- Save rest of oreos for later.
- Add the mixture into two baking pans. You will have batter left over to make the next two layers..
- Bake for 30 -34 minutes.
- Once finished baking. Let cool and add the other two pans into oven.
- While baking mix two (betty crocker) white frosting into bowl.
- Add 2 packs of cream cheese into the same bowl.
- Add 2 table spoons of vanilla extract.
- Add 1/4 stick of melted butter.
- Mix all ingredients for 2 minutes or until creamy.
- Once all cakes have cooled. Add the frosting to each layer. Stacking as you go.
- Crumb coat the cake. Put in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Take out and spread the rest of the frosting..
- Crumble the left over oreos on top of the cake.
Learn how to make my Oreo Cake recipe which is a celebration in every bite. It features my new chocolate cake recipe with Oreo Cream Cheese Frosting. This Oreo Cake has two layers a rich, moist chocolate cake filled and covered in a light Oreo whipped cream frosting! It makes a great birthday cake. This cake is easily one of my favorites (especially because I'm not particularly a lover of frosting…fun fact) that I've ever tasted, none the less made.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.