Crunchy Macrobiotic Sesame and Okara Crackers.
You can cook Crunchy Macrobiotic Sesame and Okara Crackers using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Macrobiotic Sesame and Okara Crackers
- It’s 6 tbsp of Fresh okara – for the crackers shown in the photo, I used okara made from black soy beans.
- You need 6 tbsp of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of in total White sesame seeds and black sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of in total Fine mixed grains.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
Crunchy Macrobiotic Sesame and Okara Crackers step by step
- Combine and mix the okara, whole wheat, sesame seeds, salt, and mixed grains. Add drops of sesame oil and whisk as you mash the mixture..
- Combine and mix honey and water, then drizzle into the bowl. Using a spatula, mix lightly in cutting motion..
- Transfer half of the dough onto parchment paper. Cover with plastic wrap to flatten and spread it out..
- Sprinkle on half the listed amount of granulated sugar. With a pizza cutter, slice the dough into square pieces..
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180℃. Spread out the crackers to prevent them from sticking together. Now bake for 3 minutes at 170℃..
- The pieces on the edge will finish baking first, so take them out and continue baking the ones that aren't done..
- Repeat Steps 3-6 for the other half of the dough. Spread it out, sprinkle on granulated sugar, then bake..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.