For Girls' Day Festival Hishimochi-style No-Bake Cheese Cake.
You can cook For Girls' Day Festival Hishimochi-style No-Bake Cheese Cake using 22 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of For Girls' Day Festival Hishimochi-style No-Bake Cheese Cake
- You need of No-Bake cheese batter.
- It’s 150 grams of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s 60 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 250 grams of Plain yogurt.
- You need 200 grams of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 6 grams of Gelatin leaves (4 pieces).
- It’s 30 grams of Strawberry jam.
- It’s 1 of Spongecake batter (30 x 30 cm baking sheet and 18 cm round mold).
- It’s 40 grams of ●Cake flour.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 90 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 40 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 15 grams of ○Cake flour.
- Prepare 5 grams of ○ Matcha.
- You need of <For decoration>.
- You need 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 20 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of Decoration pen (pink).
- Prepare 1 of Silver dragée balls (as needed).
- It’s 1 of Strawberries (as needed).
- Prepare 1 of Meringue dolls (as needed).
For Girls' Day Festival Hishimochi-style No-Bake Cheese Cake step by step
- Sieve ● and ○& matcha twice into separate bowls. Line a parchment paper on baking sheet and sides of the cake pan. Separate the egg yolk from the white. Bring the cream cheese to room temperature. Soak the gelatin in water..
- Put the egg white into a bowl, add the sugar in 3 batches to whip with a hand mixer, making a hard meringue. Add the egg yolk and mix well..
- Divide the batter in 1/3 and 2/3 portions. Add ● in 2/3 of batter, when it mixes well, add 25 g of melted butter to stir. Pour the batter in the baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at preheated oven 180°C..
- Add ○ into 1/3 of batter, then add 15 g of melted butter to mix. Pour into a round mold and bake for 12 minutes at the preheated oven 180°C..
- Wrap the dome shaped cake pan with a plastic wrap lightly, cut the cake from Step 3 in suitable sizes and line on the pan. Fill in gaps as much as possible..
- Put the cream cheese in a bowl to knead. Add the granulated sugar to mix. Then add the yoghurt, lemon juice and heavy cream, stir in addition. Mix with a whisk in double broiler. When the mixture is warm to touch, add the dissolved gelatin to mix..
- Divide the batter in half, add the strawberry jam to one bowl..
- Pour the batter with strawberry jam into the Step 5 pan, let it cool in fridge for 1 hour..
- Then pour the plain batter and let it cool in another hour..
- Take out the paper from Step 4, and cover the with it. Then cover the entire cake bottom with a plastic wrap. Leave for more than 2 hours (or half day to 1 night) to rest the cake..
- When it has set completely, take it out from the pan. Do not worry if some of the cheese is showing..
- Whip the heavy cream and granulated sugar until it forms soft peaks. Spread the cream with a spatula, spread the cream from top to bottom on to the cake..
- Draw a decoration using a chocolate decoration pen that has been preheated and softened in warm water..
- Decorate with meringue dolls and dragees..
- Slice the strawberries finely and stick in sides..
- This is what the cross-section looks like..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.