The BEST taco dip ever. This is the absolute best taco dip recipe. Our entire family loves it and I love how easy it is to make. It is perfect for watching the game, tailgating, family The flavors together are just amazing.
I love this recipe because it doesn't have beans in it like most taco dips. I like beans and you most certainly could add them but my husband cannot eat them. After the meat has cooled layer that over the dip. You can have The BEST taco dip ever using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The BEST taco dip ever
- Prepare of taco dip.
- It’s 2 of Philadelphia Cream Cheese room temperature.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Taco sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 3/4 Head of lettuce chopped.
- Prepare 4 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion diced.
- You need 1 can of Black olives optional.
- It’s 1 packages of Tortilla chips.
Layer the rest of the ingredients as listed. Serve immediately or refrigerate til ready. This easy taco dip is SO delicious, we can't believe how simple it is. If you really want to take it to another level, make our homemade taco seasoning and swap it out for the store bought stuff.
The BEST taco dip ever instructions
- Chop tomatoes into small pieces and set aside in a container..
- Chop lettuce into half inch pieces and set aside in a container..
- Shred cheese and set aside in a container..
- Dice half an onion and set aside in a container..
- Put the cream cheese, sour cream, milk, and taco seasoning in a bowl. Use a hand blender to combine ingredients..
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the plater or plate. I usually spread it about 1/2" thick..
- Spread your lettuce evenly over the top of the dip..
- Add your chopped onion next..
- Add your tomatoes next..
- Add your cheese next covering the entire platter..
- If you want black olives you can put them on now..
- Cover with saran wrap and put in the fridge to chill. (Or just dig in)!!!.
- Serve with chips and enjoy!.
Keywords: best summer appetizers, best taco dip recipe, easy taco dip, layered taco dip, Skinny Taco Dip. This recipe is my favorite dip ever and has been in my family for years! It is a football weekend and party staple. I have never had it come out watery. This taco dip definitely gets that title; it's truly the BEST Taco Dip!
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.