You can have Toblerone Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Toblerone Cheesecake
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Graham wafer crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need 3 medium of Eggs.
- You need 3 of Philadelphia cream cheese (light if preferred).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of as needed Caramel sauce (optional).
- You need 2 of Toblerone chocolate bars.
Toblerone Cheesecake instructions
- Crust: melt butter in microwave (approx 20 seconds). Mix melted butter and graham crumbs into a medium bowl and then press firmly onto the bottom of an ungreased 13×9 spring pan. Make sure the bottom isn't too dry, or cake crust with be hard as a rock. If this happens, add a few more tsps of butter into graham crackers before pressing into pan..
- Cake: Preheat oven to 425. In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer until well blended. Add and mix eggs, ONE at a time, at a low speed after each is added. Once mixture is blended, pour over the graham crust..
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the centre is set. Remove from oven and allow to fully cool before loosening the cake from the pan. While cake is cooling, pulse the toblerone bars in a food processor or blender and once cake is cooled, sprinkle over the top. Drizzle with caramel sauce as desired, and garnish with fresh strawberries or raspberries before serving.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.