BBQ pork roast.
You can cook BBQ pork roast using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ pork roast
- It’s 8 lb of Shoulder Roast or Boston Butt.
- You need of Favorite Rub.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Apple Juice.
BBQ pork roast step by step
- Slice fat cap then add rub to all sides, wrap in plastic place in fridge 8-18hrs.
- Slice onion and spread on pan. Place meat (fat side down on grate) Season.
- Place pan with water under meat with coals on both sides add water to pan.
- 275° for 6hrs maintain 275° putting more charcoal on both sides of grill. Baste with drippings. Adding additional water or apple juice. (Till 145° internal temperature).
- Wrap in foil and cover in towel for 1hr to rest.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.