Macrobiotic Oatmeal Cookies Crunchy.
You can cook Macrobiotic Oatmeal Cookies Crunchy using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Macrobiotic Oatmeal Cookies Crunchy
- It’s 80 grams of ★Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 60 grams of ★Oatmeal.
- It’s 30 grams of ★Fruit granola.
- You need 2/3 tsp of ★Baking powder.
- It’s 1/10 tsp of ★Salt.
- It’s 20 grams of ★Cranberry (to taste).
- Prepare 10 grams of ★Coconuts (to taste).
- You need 10 grams of ★Almonds (to taste).
- You need 1 tsp of ★Powdered kanten (optional).
- It’s 40 grams of ◎Maple syrup.
- It’s 30 grams of ◎Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tablespoon Water.
Macrobiotic Oatmeal Cookies Crunchy step by step
- Gently rinse the cranberry with lukewarm water. Chop nuts into desired sizes..
- Put the ★ ingredients in a bowl, and gently mix..
- Then add the ◎ ingredients, and combine evenly..
- Add water and mix some more. If it is still too dry to form, add a little extra water..
- Shape about 1 tablespoon of mixture into a ball for each cookie, and place on the baking tray. Press down with your palm to a 5-6 cm thickness..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150-160°C for about 30 minutes. Make sure to bake through to the centre..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.