Creamy pasta with eggplant.
You can have Creamy pasta with eggplant using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy pasta with eggplant
- It’s 1 of boiling water as needed.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of pasta of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of large eggplant.
- Prepare 1 of medium pepper.
- You need 6 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of 6-oz package Philadelphia cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- It’s of garnish (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of freshly chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
Creamy pasta with eggplant instructions
- First, fill a large pot with water, bring to a boil and follow the directions on the package for the pasta's cooking time..
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a medium sized pan and add the peppers..
- Next add the eggplant. Use your prefered cut of the veggie. I reserved some eggplant and fried independently to use as garnish and add more flavor..
- Once the veggies have started to brown add the garlic, freshly cracked pepper and the dried basil. When the spices release their aroma, add the wine..
- If the pasta hasn't cooked yet reduce the heat of the pan and add a few tablespoons of the boiling pasta water. Add some extra salt to taste..
- Before draining the pasta reserve 1/2 cup of the water. Add the pasta to the pan, together with the water and the Philadelphia cheese. Mix well so the cheese melts and becomes creamy..
- Place desired amount in a plate. Garnish with parsley, grated cheese and the fried eggplant. Enjoy!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.